Remember that divine intelligence
Erin McGuire is a Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Instructor, Reiki Master, Intuitive Life Coach, Energy Wellness Expert and Writer. Her passion is helping clients remember their divine birthright of joy and abundance. She has helped hundreds of people move through blocks and create the life they only dreamed of, as well as improved health and well-being through yoga and detoxing. Her wide range of expertise come from having to use all of these skills to work on herself and to come into her path of helping others through first helping herself.
Alchemy Training to Become an Alchemy Coach
The next Alchemy Training will start early in 2020-dates to be announced
This is not just a coaching certification program, your life will go through a transformation on all levels and it is through that transformation that you will succeed in assisting clients in their transformation. This is a 9 month program that will cover all the bases in being a Transformational Coach and Healer that makes an impact in your community.
The training program is broken down in the following ways:
- 3 months of the Alchemy Group Coaching Program-for your own inner healing and empowering journey.
- 3 weeks of learning about getting into a Theta Brain Wave State and clearing subconscious limiting beliefs on yourself. This is very empowering work.
- 5 weeks of preparing you internally to become a coach. I call this Inner Management. We go over Worthiness, Mindfulness and Self-Care, your Relationship to Money, Time, and finally Cleaning the Vessel being ready to see clients.
- 14 weeks of learning how to work with clients in various ways. I teach many different techniques from basic life coaching, to transformational, to deep emotional healing and subconscious belief clearing on others to be able to work with clients that have suffered trauma, addiction and anxiety. You get to pick which tools for transformation you use.
- 4 weeks of Business Bootcamp-learn how to do proper sales calls without feeling sleazy, how to speak your truth and tell your story to connect to your audience, ideal client work, marketing, marketing for social media and how to do FB ads, branding and more!
- Life After Alchemy-how to keep yourself aligned after this journey of transformation and learning you had.
Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher Trainings
We offer 200 and 300 hour teacher training in the Cedar Rapids and Dubuque Area:
Cloud Nine Yoga School isa highly respected Yoga Alliance Certified school that has been around for 18 years. Erin McGuire and Andrea Parks are the teachers and are both ERYT-500 Yoga Alliance Certified. We are so excited to share this opportunity with you. This is not just a yoga certification course, it is a course in personal growth and transformation.
This is for you if:
1. You are in a transitional place in life, ready for a shift and want to go deeper in your own personal growth.
2. You want to have a community of like-minded people in your life to evolve with and have life long new friends.
3. You are ready to become a yoga teacher and transform other’s lives.
4. You have been looking for that sense of purpose, a way to give back, by first going through your own evolution.
Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher training works to promote and inspire growth, healing and transformation for each individual participant. We enjoy giving encouraging, one-on-one consultations during the course of our program to keep each person evolving toward the best they can be. Our playfulness, gentle guidance and spiritually-focused approach provide a welcome and loving atmosphere for all ages and levels of students.
Our next 200 hour training is Feb. 17-May 18, 2020 at Toula Yoga in Cedar Rapids, IA
Meeting Dates & Times:
Every Mondays 5:30pm-9:30pm
And the following weekends:
Saturday and Sundays from 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
March 7 – 8
April 4 – 5
April 17 – 18 (two-night local retreat at Prairiewoods)
Monday, May 18, 2020 (Graduation)
Our next 300 hour training starts Sept 6th, 2019 at Toula Yoga in Cedar Rapids, IA
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
I think we can all agree the world needs more light. That’s why I love doing Reiki Attunements, because it gives us all a chance to spread light into our world, which translates out into the world at large.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
It is like getting a massage for the energy centers of your body.
What is a Reiki Attunement?
The main purpose of an attunement is to raise the student’s energy level to re-connect to the true inner self and strengthen the connection to universal spiritual energy. Reiki 1 is primarily for self healing purposes and for doing Reiki on your family, home and animals.
Reiki 2 deepens intuitive abilities and gives the student the ability to begin working with other people if you so choose.
- I can attune you to Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2, or Reiki Master and Reiki Master Teacher.
- You do not need any prior experience in energy work to get a Reiki Attunement.
Email me with any questions, or to schedule your attunement. Group attunements happen 2-3 times per year. Email to learn more. email@example.com
I have been attuned and practicing Reiki for over 8 years. I use it on clients, myself, pets, homes, businesses every single day. It is a big part of my life. It has helped myself and my clients tremendously and I love sharing it with others.
You will love this process and all the joy that Reiki will bring to your life!